Hall of Fame Hair Tips
Every once in a while I come across a tip that I decide to try out and end up using for years.
Here are a couple of these hair tip hall-of-famers that have shaped my haircare routine. I hope you find them useful!
- To tame down fly-away hairs, spritz a clean mascara wand with hairspray and comb them down. I have a problem with baby hairs along my hairline, so I use this tip especially when I flat-iron my hair. (Do baby hairs or short bangs ever fall right when you take a flatiron to them?!)
- Have a frizz problem when you’re caught without any hair products? Try a little bit of moisturizer to smooth the surface of your hair so that your strands look sleek. Don’t use too much or your hair will get greasy!
- Braid and pin back the hair that you have in the front that is too short to put up into your ponytail to keep it out of your face.
- Be economical and avoid a greasy mop at the same time – Don’t use your product everywhere. Shampoo your scalp, condition your ends!
- Let your conditioner soak in for as long as possible to maximize its benefits. After I quickly shampoo, I put conditioner on and leave it on until I’m right about to get out of the shower, then I rinse it out.